Friday, November 28, 2014

Office, Classes and One on One Enrichment

Classes for 82 Secondary Students




It is a joy for me to serve at Hope Secondary School.  My days are very full.  Most days I serve in the development office, office work, my comfort zone.  

On some occasions I serve with students in the classrooms and as needed for special events.
At morning break time, the students rush out and go across the parking lot to the canteen.  They are served sandwiches and snacks daily.







It is still nice enough weather here for the students to sit in the garden enjoying their snacks.

After school each day, I am involved with students for individual English enrichment.


Olives Available Daily




A few weeks before I arrived, students were involved in the olive harvest on the campus.  I am enjoying all the olives available at meals and for nibbling.


Giving Tuesday

It was fun to watch this picture being taken.  Rev. Kristen Brown, the Methodist Liaison, took the photos of the Advance Projects and has posted them to the Methodist Liaison Facebook page.

Please consider a donation for the needs of these deserving students.  Donations can be sent to www.umcmission.org.   The donations are tax deductible and 100% goes to the project.  Use the project number 12018A.


Your Opportunity to Serve at Hope School




 Please Pray for a Just Peace in the Middle East